Angls4hope
BryanRosner
Rich_skiweasel7
Steve
Request Free Info

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#6732 - 03/02/14 01:19 PM last lyme symptom "BRAIN FOG" any advice on "relief" bit 1984
Steve
Forum Veteran

I've try many, many years of treatments, bit by tick in 1984, years of Antibiotics, years of rife, years of colloidal silver and nano silver, MMS treating for years, many months of herbs and enzyme treatments, nothing seems to be able to get this last bit of lyme symptom out of the brain..? why.?, man this gets old, anyone with any advice
10% Off Colostrum! (Sponsored Offer)

#6733 - 03/03/14 08:08 AM Re: last lyme symptom "BRAIN FOG" any advice on "relief" bit 1984 [Re: Steve]
BryanRosner Administrator
Forum Veteran

Loc: Mountains of Northern CA
Brain fog can be caused by many Lyme related issues, not just one, so you have to be a detective and figure out what the last thing ailing you is - metals? toxins? food allergies? Gluten? Etc.

DISCLAIMER: Bryan Rosner is a journalist, not a healthcare provider or doctor.

#6734 - 03/06/14 03:12 AM Re: last lyme symptom "BRAIN FOG" any advice on "relief" bit 1984 [Re: BryanRosner]
Steve
Forum Veteran

thx, I'm Gluten free, all dental metals removed, and eating only organic as much as possible, chicken is one of the most poisonous foods one can eat, its one of to worst for ingesting, antibiotics, steroids, and growth hormones, I lost 40 pound of body fat just by eating only organic meats, and eating only Gluten free. I'll keep working at trying to find a way to get last symptom "BRAIN FOG" out of my head, man it feels something like a bad hung over and can last a week or longer, aspirin helps, but of course is not a cure, if I ever find something that really helps, I'll of course post it, thx Bryan
#6739 - 05/21/14 06:26 AM Re: last lyme symptom "BRAIN FOG" any advice on "relief" bit 1984 [Re: Steve]
marcmanner228
New Researcher

Hi Steve, I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with Lyme disease, I have a good friend who has been afflicted with it but she was treated at a place called Envita. Brain fog is an important issue to address, and a possible reason you have the brain fog is that heavy metal toxicity is infiltrating your neurotransmitters. You should probably look into treatment that gets rid of the heavy metal toxicity. Another factor in this is biofilm - which lyme disease bacteria can hide in. My friend, Terri, was treated for the heavy metal toxicity and biofilm...I am happy to report she is all better now.
#6762 - 02/11/16 04:46 AM Re: last lyme symptom "BRAIN FOG" any advice on "relief" bit 1984 [Re: marcmanner228]
FFShawn454
New Researcher

I have this dizziness/brain fog that has been constant for over a year now. What is the theory behind these heavy metals contributing to this symptom?
#6779 - 01/23/17 01:04 PM Re: last lyme symptom "BRAIN FOG" any advice on "relief" bit 1984 [Re: FFShawn454]
gmelling
New Researcher

Are you on antibiotics? My personal experience was that my lightheadedness and dizziness was actually a side effect of the antibiotic.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Willo 
Hop to:
Advertisement

Bryan's Blog

Latest News:

This doctor just released the first book about Lyme written by an M.D. Learn More.

Shout Box

Newest Members
Alf, Jerryjacob24, Ebony, HW916, Joseph
3449 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered and 16 anonymous users online.
Lyme Disease Book
Latest Forum Topics

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression disabled.

Lyme Community Forums - Discussion, Support, Friends!

Copyright 2006 Lyme Community Forums. All rights reserved.

DISCLAIMER:  This group is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure disease.  The owners, moderators, members and contributors of this group are not doctors.  This group shall not substitute for advice from a licensed healthcare practitioner.

Links of Interest

Advertise with us       Visit our Storefront       History of Rife Technology       What is Chronic Lyme Disease?

Learn more about the Marshall Protocol      Chronic Lyme Controversy      James Schaller, M.D.

Sauna for Lyme Disease     Natural Antibiotics for Lyme Disease       Chronic Lyme Science      Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMF)

Lyme Disease in the UK (United Kingdom), Canada, Europe, and abroad     Immune Response Training

Ozone and Oxygen Treatments    Mercury Poisoning and Lyme Disease    Electromagnetic Field Sensitivity - Real or Imaginary?

Lyme Disease News    Lyme Disease Research    The Lyme Disease Solution by Ken Singleton, M.D.     The Lyme Autism Connection

The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy, by Nenah Sylver, Ph.D.      The New Lyme Disease Insights Blog

Don't miss our

works in progress page