Mesosilver is 0.9999 pure silver in colloidal form, a true silver colloid
- All natural mineral supplement in the form of nanoparticle colloidal silver.
- Highest particle surface area for maximum effectiveness. Up to 600 times greater than other products. See the Comparison Table for details.
- No adverse side effects have ever been reported.
- Highest bioavailability of any colloidal silver product due to sub-nanometer size particles.
- True colloidal silver. Colloid means silver particles, not silver ions.
- Smallest silver nanoparticles whose diameter typically measure 0.65 nm or less.
- Highest nanoparticle concentration, 80% particles (typical). Others are only 10%, see When is Colloidal Silver Not A Colloid?
- Not ionic silver like other products claiming to be colloidal silver.
- High purity silver 0.9999. Beyond 4 nines is meaningless.
- No potentially dangerous protein additives (mild protein).
- Made using the highest purity, sterile reagent grade deionized water.
- Concentration: 20 ppm (minimum) total silver.
- MesoSilver is non-toxic. See Material Safety Data Sheet
- Does not interact or interfere with any medications.
- Mesosilver will not cause argyria, a discoloration of the skin caused by some forms of silver. Argyria is caused by silver protein products.
More info here.
- Contains only pure water and pure silver.
- Highest particle surface area of any colloidal silver product available.
- Slight metallic taste is normal. See FAQ page for more details on taste.
- Does not require refrigeration after opening
- Infinite shelf life.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
Mesosilver brand colloidal silver is the result of thousands of hours of research and development conducted at the
Colloidal Science Laboratory, Inc.
(CSL) over a period of several years. Purest Colloids, Inc. is the exclusive worldwide producer of MesoSilver. The resulting product, with a particle surface area many times greater than other products of this type, provides more usable silver to the body. To better understand how to compare colloidal silver products, see
How To Compare Colloidal Silver Products.
Mesosilver is the Most Effective Colloidal Silver
Many products are advertised as being colloidal silver, but in fact are mostly ionic silver solutions. A true silver colloid consists mostly of silver particles. Read What is Ionic Silver? to learn what other producers don't want you know. Mesosilver has the highest percentage of it's silver content in the form of sub-nanometer silver particles, not silver ions. To understand why the surface area of the silver particles is the key to colloidal effectiveness read Colloidal Silver Effectiveness.
What is the Active Ingredient in Mesosilver?
Mesosilver is 0.9999 pure silver sub-nanometer sized particles suspended in pure deionized water. This combination is called colloidal silver. The silver nanoparticles in Mesosilver typically measure 0.65 nanometers or less in diameter, which is slightly larger than twice the diameter of an atom of silver. Each silver nanoparticle consists of approximately 9 silver atoms. Because these silver particles are so small and the concentration of particles is high, the result is a silver colloid with a very high particle surface area. In the world of chemistry, surface area determines how effectively a substance will react with its environment. Silver particles are non-toxic to humans.
The powerful combination of properties!
Mesosilver combines small particle size and high particle concentration, a powerful combination of properties, to produce a colloidal silver product that has the highest particle surface area of any colloidal silver product ever tested. The Comparison Table shows how the particle surface area of Mesosilver compares to other products.
Feeling Worse Before Feeling Better?
Some users experience a Herxheimer reaction when using colloidal silver.
Simply stated, it is a reaction that occurs when the body is detoxifying and the released toxins which can produce headaches, body ache, joint pain, sweating, general malaise, sore throat, nausea and/or flu-like symptoms.
More details here...
You should not use this product if you are allergic to silver!
Allergic reactions to silver, while not unheard of, are uncommon. Someone having an allergic reaction to silver would not be able to handle a metallic silver object such as silver jewelry without causing an allergic reaction. Those who are uncertain if they are allergic to silver should apply a few drops to the back of the hand to see if an allergic reaction results. If you do not see a reaction within 30 minutes you can be fairly certain that you are not allergic to silver.
The dosage for Mesosilver is typically between one teaspoon (5mL) and one tablespoon (15mL) daily to help maintain health. One to four tablespoons taken 4 times per day may be taken to help fortify the immune system when needed. Actual dosage will vary based on individual needs.
A 500 mL bottle will provide a one month supply when used at a dosage of one tablespoon per day
Unlike most colloidal silver products, Mesosilver is a clear amber colored liquid, looking like dark iced tea. It is the very high concentration of Mesosilver particles, not size or contamination, that gives Mesosilver its distinctive coloration.
Previously, it was thought that such a dark color indicated the presence of large silver particles, which is the case for colloidal silver produced by methods other than the mesoprocess. The small size of the silver particles is confirmed by the use of a state-of-the-art scientific instrument designed specifically for measuring such small particles. Produced by Malvern Instruments, Ltd. of the United Kingdom, the High Performance Particle Sizer
(HPPS) is capable of measuring colloidal particles down to 0.6 nm diameter. The particle size report from the Malvern HPPS indicates that the size of the silver particles in Mesosilver is 0.65 nm in diameter, or only slightly more than two times the diameter of a silver atom making these particles the smallest silver particles of any product on the market.
Once the bottle is opened the color of Mesosilver may change to gray depending on the atmospheric pollutants found in the air. This color change does not indicate a problem with the product and is not cause for concern. The effectiveness is not effected. The color change to gray is commonly found in large cities like Boston, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit, Denver, and in many cities in California.