Advertisement

First time visiting? Register for
your free username and password

Bryan Rosner's Lyme Disease Video Blog

Hello Readers,

I decided not to blog with text when instead I can reach my readership with video blogging—much more exciting! The field of Lyme Disease research and alternative treatment is constantly evolving. I hope this blog helps you gain insight into this elusive and widespread infection. Thanks for visiting! To learn more about my research, please check out my two best-selling Lyme Disease books:

I hope you find this blog to be useful and informative. Remember, if you have comments or questions, you can always reply to the blog posts and engage in the discussion. Please read the disclaimer before viewing this blog.

Above is the video introduction to this blog. Please look below for additional video posts. Please read the General Disclaimer and Video Blog Disclaimer.

Main Menu
Forum Home
Search
 Register New User
 Books, Videos, DVDs
 Current Lyme News
 Lyme/Rife Forum
 Suggestion Box
Sponsored Links
Forum Stats
3444 Members
24 Forums
4840 Topics
6240 Posts

Max Online: 251 @ 12/25/10 12:01 AM
Top Posters
LymeAngl
Angls4hope
BryanRosner
Rich_skiweasel7
Steve
Request Free Info

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3861 - 08/15/08 04:44 AM A new look at old treatments
BryanRosner Administrator
Forum Veteran

Loc: Mountains of Northern CA
August 15, 2008

What should you do with all your old supplements that worked for a while then lost their effect? Throw them away? Give them away? Feed them to your dog?

Here are some ideas.

Please read the Blog Disclaimer before viewing this Video!

Feel free to join the discussion by commenting below.
To do so, use the reply form below, after you have logged in. Not a member yet? Join here. Membership is easy and free.

DISCLAIMER: Bryan Rosner is a journalist, not a healthcare provider or doctor.

10% Off Colostrum! (Sponsored Offer)

#3862 - 08/15/08 10:53 AM Re: A new look at old treatments [Re: BryanRosner]
Connie
Spirochete Hunter

Interesting thoughts, Bryan...
Now we don't have to feel like the huge pharmacies of supplements that have accumulated in our kitchens and bathrooms and bedrooms are going to waste!

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  BryanRosner 
Hop to:
Advertisement

Bryan's Blog

Latest News:

This doctor just released the first book about Lyme written by an M.D. Learn More.

Shout Box

Newest Members
DinaHaines, WayMaker, acountinglane, Sparkyjo24, johnmathew
3444 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered and 29 anonymous users online.
Lyme Disease Book
Latest Forum Topics

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression disabled.

Lyme Community Forums - Discussion, Support, Friends!

Bryan Rosner's Video Blog

DISCLAIMER

Bryan Rosner is a journalist, not a doctor or physician, and this video blog is intended to be viewed for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only. The blog's content should not be interpreted as medical advise under any circumstances. By reading this disclaimer and viewing the videos, you agree that you understand this disclaimer.

Copyright © 2006 Lyme Community Forums. All rights reserved.

DISCLAIMER:  This group is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure disease.  The owners, moderators, members and contributors of this group are not doctors.  This group shall not substitute for advice from a licensed healthcare practitioner.

Advertise with us       Visit our Storefront       History of Rife Technology       What is Chronic Lyme Disease?