Advertisement

First time visiting? Register for
your free username and password

Bryan Rosner's Lyme Disease Video Blog

Hello Readers,

I decided not to blog with text when instead I can reach my readership with video blogging—much more exciting! The field of Lyme Disease research and alternative treatment is constantly evolving. I hope this blog helps you gain insight into this elusive and widespread infection. Thanks for visiting! To learn more about my research, please check out my two best-selling Lyme Disease books:

I hope you find this blog to be useful and informative. Remember, if you have comments or questions, you can always reply to the blog posts and engage in the discussion. Please read the disclaimer before viewing this blog.

Above is the video introduction to this blog. Please look below for additional video posts. Please read the General Disclaimer and Video Blog Disclaimer.

Main Menu
Forum Home
Search
 Register New User
 Books, Videos, DVDs
 Current Lyme News
 Lyme/Rife Forum
 Suggestion Box
Sponsored Links
Forum Stats
3439 Members
24 Forums
4840 Topics
6237 Posts

Max Online: 251 @ 12/25/10 12:01 AM
Top Posters
LymeAngl
Angls4hope
BryanRosner
Rich_skiweasel7
Steve
Request Free Info

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2867 - 01/17/08 06:41 PM Treating Lyme Disease in the Dark
BryanRosner Administrator
Forum Veteran

Loc: Mountains of Northern CA

January 17, 2008

Are you treating Lyme Disease in the dark?

Please read the Blog Disclaimer before viewing this Video!

Feel free to join the discussion by commenting below. To do so, use the reply form below, after you have logged in. Not a member yet? Join here. Membership is easy and free.

10% Off Colostrum! (Sponsored Offer)

#2869 - 01/18/08 07:34 AM Re: Treating Lyme Disease in the Dark [Re: BryanRosner]
aigle1314
Active Participant

Loc: wisconsin
Bryan,
Thank you for being a voice of hope and reason in the midst of my
war on Lyme. I do believe that God has given you a true gift of insight, knowledge and compasion. Thanks for doing all that you do.
Your latest blog was exactly what I needed to hear. At last count, if I actually take all that I'm supposed to take, I have 50 supplements/neutraceuticals to try and fit into a day. Juggling the "on an empty stomach" with the "not with calcium, etc.."is usually more than I can handle. That doesn't account for trying to figure out Rifing frequencies and how often to rife, and detox baths, and the list goes on. To say that most of the time I feel overwhelmed is putting it mildly. I, of course never get it all in in a day, so I go to bed feeling like I didn't do everything I could have done to get better. I wish I had somebody that would show up at the right time of day, tell me exaclty what to do and what to take and take the responsibility off of me. Having Lyme is enough to deal with, in and of its self.
The reason I'm on so many things is that I was diagnosed with Lyme way late into its inseption in me. (aprox 15 years) By the time they figured out what was really wrong, I had had a colostomy, my thyroid and adrenals were shot, none of my hormones were "within range" and a slew of neurological issues were present.But I have HOPE!!!! And I thank you Bryan, for bringing it to me.(I have all of your books)
Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next blogs.
Brenda from Green Bay (a.k.a. The Frozen Tundra)

#2870 - 01/18/08 09:30 AM Re: Treating Lyme Disease in the Dark [Re: aigle1314]
Forum Veteran

I'm glad you found the blog post to be helpful. Personally I am down to only a handfull of supplements. I too was like you at one point. I remember going on a 3 day trip with my then fiancee to San Francisco about 3 years ago. It was so much work and hassle to get my pill bags together that I really did decide I was going to change things, even if it meant I didn't get better.

I just realized that better or not, this was no way to live, and there would have been no end in sight to my supplement taking.

Turns out that by stopping all my supplements I probably did lose a little benefit, but only in the short run. In the long run I think I gained benefit by being more discerning and actually having left over time and energy and money down the road to try other supplements that helped more than the huge bag I was taking.

DISCLAIMER: Bryan Rosner is a journalist, not a healthcare provider or doctor.

#2871 - 01/18/08 10:05 AM Re: Treating Lyme Disease in the Dark [Re: BryanRosner]
pds
New Researcher

Brenda,

We also live in Wisconsin. Our son has had Lyme for 5 years and we are in such a similar situation right now. I wonder if we could help each other. Let me know if you'd like to correspond.

We have family in Sheboygan, Green Bay and Oshkosh. They're all trying to educate everyone they know on the dismal situation chronic Lyme sufferers face in terms of prognosis and treatment. You may run in to one of them.

Even though all these Lyme stories are so similar, they break my heart over and over again anyway.

#2876 - 01/18/08 03:22 PM Re: Treating Lyme Disease in the Dark [Re: pds]
aigle1314
Active Participant

Hey there fellow Badger,
I'd love to correspond with you but the email address I've got thru this site is not working correctly right now, so I'll have to just post replies here for the time being. I used to live in Sheboygan so maybe we do indeed know some of the same people. I've been helped a lot by a LLD in Fond du Lac. I'd like to say I've been healed of my Lyme but unfortunately that's not the case. I feel like Edison who tried numerous ways to get his lightbulb to work before he finally got it right. I think you just have to keep trying and not give up hope. I do think Bryan is right though, in that we need to try out one thing at a time and go slowly, listen to our bodies and not try to rush things.

I'm heading to Florida for the month of Feb. to see if a warmer climate would help with the awful pain and fatigue I get every winter. I'm not sure what to do about my Rife machine (GB4000). I'd appreciate any feedback anyone would like to give on this matter.
Do I just forget about it for a month, sort of take a break from everything or do I try to mail it there?!? Not sure what to do.I know I don't want to try to get it on a flight with me!!!

Anyway, back to your son. I'm also taking "Super Artemisinin" per the LLD and have to say it makes me feel pretty bad. I'm assuming it's a herx but can't say for sure. I usually Rife every 5 to 6 days also. I can't imagine being ten years old and feeling so awful. My heart goes out to your son and to you for having to watch him go thru this. And I know what you mean about trying to explain what you are doing for treatments to friends and family. Sometimes it's easier to just not even try to.
Take care and know that I'll be praying for your son
Brenda

#2877 - 01/18/08 03:41 PM Re: Treating Lyme Disease in the Dark [Re: BryanRosner]
aigle1314
Active Participant

Bryan,
I know exactly what you went thru getting supplements ready for a trip. I just did that about an hour ago. I'm going to visit my daughter for a few days and I have a ton of Baggies lined up on the kitchen counter. I really, really want to ditch the whole lot but I guess I'm afraid of what would happen. Not that I'm doing great with them. I'm sure I probably wouldn't hit the skids if I quit taking CoQ10, 6 Omegas/day, vit Bs, ect but some I know I need to be on like the magnesium. The problem is, it's my LLD that has me on most of the stuff. There is one more I'm adding to the lot and that is LIthium Oratate. LLD didn't give me the thumbs up on it but also said he wasn't against it-just didn't know enough about it. I'm hoping that it will help me with my worst herx reactions and that is brain crap- fog, insomnia and depression. I can handle the rest of the stuff but my braindrain gets to me.
Thankx again Bryan for the time and effort you put into this site.
Brenda

#2883 - 01/20/08 01:02 PM Re: Treating Lyme Disease in the Dark [Re: aigle1314]
pds
New Researcher

Brenda,

We also are thankful to Bryan for his hard work. He truly is a pioneer. Some day they'll be saying that Bryan Rosner kept saying there world wasn't flat, but no one would listen to him.

We've been to LLD in Fon du Lac. I don't know though, is it worth pouring toxic antibiotics down my son's throat to obtain some symtom free periods? I don't know, maybe it is.

Our son's permanent teeth are starting to fall out now. This has been a blow, but we're getting used to sustaining heavy blows against our hopes for our son's future.

Keep us updated on your progress, Brenda. I'm pretending to watch the Packers with my family tonight.

#3481 - 05/16/08 02:20 PM Re: Treating Lyme Disease in the Dark [Re: BryanRosner]
Michael
New Researcher

I am looking into using a Rife Machine to treat Lyme but the person with Lyme also has MS. I have seen some articles that state people have used the Rife for MS also, but I also thought that electricity can cause MS symptoms to flare up even more. Do you have any insight on this?
Thank you very much.
M.Dwyer

#3532 - 05/26/08 12:15 PM Re: Treating Lyme Disease in the Dark [Re: Michael]
jadeyss
New Researcher

Loc: Utah, USA
Hey Michael,

I just wanted to give you a short reply to this. My younger sister has MS, and she does use a rife machine. She purchased hers and immediately used it. She did not have any sort of flare up at all. She has been very cautious about using different treetments for MS.

I would suggest to you and the person who has MS to check on some of the MS sites to see how many have used a rife machine. When I was looking to find info myself on MS (as I had been misdiagnosed for 5 years with MS) I found there are several excellant links from the MS Society's site for many different therapys as well as suggestions from other sufferer's.

I will check with my sister to see if she knows of a good site for MS/Rife Machines if so I will post the link right away.

I hope the best for you and your friend.

Sincerely, Jadeyss

#3699 - 06/24/08 06:54 AM Re: Treating Lyme Disease in the Dark [Re: BryanRosner]
healy36
New Researcher

Loc: ga
Bryan,

Your latest book is VERY encouraging. Thank you so much for all your time and research.

What have you researched about distilled water? Is it beneficial to those of us who have Lyme?

Thank you - Kelly

#3700 - 06/24/08 08:06 AM Re: Treating Lyme Disease in the Dark [Re: healy36]
Forum Veteran

Not sure about the water -- right now myself I am trying to figure out the best option for my family. Water co. just told us too much arsenic in tap water! Right now we get Sparkletts delivered but they come in plastic (toxic) bottles. I would be interested in any research on this. Not sure best option. Maybe whole-house water filter?

DISCLAIMER: Bryan Rosner is a journalist, not a healthcare provider or doctor.

#3702 - 06/24/08 12:11 PM Re: Treating Lyme Disease in the Dark [Re: BryanRosner]
Connie
Spirochete Hunter

Distilled water is good!
The best option, probably.
Second best options--carbon block and reverse osmosis filters, but these eliminate fewer contaminants with each use (supposedly).
There is a chapter in my book on this.
Thanks,

Connie

#3719 - 06/30/08 05:02 AM Re: Treating Lyme Disease in the Dark [Re: aigle1314]
Jeani
Active Participant

Loc: Central Valley, CA
Brenda,

"DITTO" to your comments except I live in the middle of California where it gets very HOT!

I'v had Lyme for 35 years, (actually I had a bite on my eyelid after camping in the Sierria foothills at the age of 11 in 1956. That's when many of the symptoms started, never been quite healthy since.) Dx 20 years. Only now starting serious treatment because of Bryan's research the info. is now available. (Thanx Bryan)

Jeani

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  BryanRosner 
Hop to:
Advertisement

Bryan's Blog

Latest News:

This doctor just released the first book about Lyme written by an M.D. Learn More.

Shout Box

Newest Members
FredTalbot, rueyroo, Kimmy, ManarPen, diegoOa
3439 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered and 19 anonymous users online.
Lyme Disease Book
Latest Forum Topics

Generated in 0.026 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression disabled.

Lyme Community Forums - Discussion, Support, Friends!

Bryan Rosner's Video Blog

DISCLAIMER

Bryan Rosner is a journalist, not a doctor or physician, and this video blog is intended to be viewed for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only. The blog's content should not be interpreted as medical advise under any circumstances. By reading this disclaimer and viewing the videos, you agree that you understand this disclaimer.

Copyright © 2006 Lyme Community Forums. All rights reserved.

DISCLAIMER:  This group is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure disease.  The owners, moderators, members and contributors of this group are not doctors.  This group shall not substitute for advice from a licensed healthcare practitioner.

Advertise with us       Visit our Storefront       History of Rife Technology       What is Chronic Lyme Disease?